• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hell Yea!

You need to identify hi

Oliver Anthony - Rich Men North Of Richmond​

When I first came across Oliver Anthony and his music, I was blown away to say the least. He had a whole collection of songs that I could listen to for hours. Oliver resides in Farmville, VA with his 3 dogs and a plot of land he plans on turning into a small farm to raise livestock. We have a whole mess of songs set to release of Oliver for your viewing and listening pleasure, he is truly special and notes his biggest influence as Hank Williams Jr. Oliver wants to give hope to the working class and your average hard working young man who may have lost hope in the grind of trying to get by.

Thanks for that! I can listen to that music for hours!

If it's shown he's an American and not a democrat- I'll support his work. Has that been ascertained?

Matt Walsh did a good review on his song, which could be our protest song.

If it's shown he's an American and not a democrat- I'll support his work. Has that been ascertained?
There is a line in his song about supporting “miners” not “minors” on and island….think that is ref to that fuckstick Epstein and Clinton….prob not a democrat supporter….

Reactions: Milf Dots
Broke ass needs to get a better job

He could use a little work on the lyrics but he has a great original sound and is singing about the right things.

Bunch of slack-jawed, cousin-porking Southern Redneck guitar-strumming cletus Shit right there...

Which is one way of saying... I am in LOVE!!! Goddamned America right there and wish I could be worthy of loving this stuff as much as it deserves!!!

Thanks, bubba! Love this!

Sirhr

Oh and... Fuck Joe Biden and all commies.

Bunch of slack-jawed, cousin-porking Southern Redneck guitar-strumming cletus Shit right there...

Which is one way of saying... I am in LOVE!!! Goddamned America right there and wish I could be worthy of loving this stuff as much as it deserves!!!

Thanks, bubba! Love this!

Sirhr

Oh and... Fuck Joe Biden and all commies.
For a measly 100K I can set you up with paper work and a wallet card granting you "slack jawed, cousin porking southern redneck cletus shit" status.

PM me for where to send the cashier's check.