• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Hellfire Mounts

Nathan0215

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2019
Hey all, looking for some input on suppressor mounting solutions.

I have a couple suppressors, each using their own mounting variant, so they're pretty much dedicated to a specific rifle, which is generally fine. I currently have a Hellfire brake on my bolt gun and am considering switching everything over to Hellfire just for consistency. Also, it seems to be only solution that would accommodate each of the suppressors I have.

I guess I'm just looking to see if Hellfire is reliable on semi-auto platforms that will be getting moved around a lot more than my bolt gun. Is it fairly comparable to the Plan B/Rearden mounting lock up? Anything else I should be concerned with switching over to Hellfire across the board, on bolt and semi-autos?

I use hellfire mounts with several rifles for the reasons you’ve listed. I’ve had no problems. My semi auto rate of fire is very moderate though, no real hard use. I’ve found them to be very reliable and repeatable.

Reactions: Nathan0215
I use hellfire mounts with several rifles for the reasons you’ve listed. I’ve had no problems. My semi auto rate of fire is very moderate though, no real hard use. I’ve found them to be very reliable and repeatable.
Good to know! My biggest concern was them not loosening during rifle courses where I might be shooting 5-600 rounds in a day with lots of movement and transitions. Keymo has been great for that, but looking to shed a little weight.

A difference between the Rearden/Plan B and the A419 is the taper. The taper on the A419 doesn't interface with anything.

That said, that may not really matter to you and your uses. Lots of people use the A419 system and like it. It's certainly versatile for swapping suppressors across platforms.

I can't speak specifically to lock up - but if they lock up as tight as their brakes do to the adapters, then you shouldn't have issues.