• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hellfire to Xeno adapter?

K2e2vin

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2014
Does anyone make a Hellfire(Maverick) to Xeno adapter? Or is there any good solutions to being able to use both a Nomad and Maverick suppressor?

Does anyone make a Hellfire(Maverick) to Xeno adapter? Or is there any good solutions to being able to use both a Nomad and Maverick suppressor?
419 makes an adapter that goes on a nomad. Depends on if you need it to work on other rifles sans 419 adapters. I have mine done that way.

419 makes an adapter that goes on a nomad. Depends on if you need it to work on other rifles sans 419 adapters. I have mine done that way.

Attachments

• 0D386267-55E8-4F8F-B908-8503894C66C5.png
    0D386267-55E8-4F8F-B908-8503894C66C5.png
    934.8 KB · Views: 37
I'm a little confused, so sorry if I am misunderstanding...
Yes, A419 makes a hellfire adapter for DA Nomad (Ti and regular Nomad use the same adapter).

You are asking about a hellfire to XENO adapter which wont work as the are both adapters to run a can on.

What exactly are you trying to do?
Run the Nomad Ti on your Xeno flash hider/break and also use it on a rifle that has a hellfire adapter?

Unless i am misunderstanding you, you would have to choose whether you want to run the hellfire or Xeno on your rifle. I originally had hellfire running on all my rifles and then switched to Xeno as I liked being able to keep my muzzle device on the rifle when running a suppressor.

I want to run my Maverick on a Xeno muzzle device. The Maverick I have uses the Hellfire mount.

Gotcha, that makes sense now. I don't have a Maverick to check but for what its worth, the nomad hub takes 1.375-24 threads. That's pretty industry standard but not sure what the Maverick takes. I'm guessing the Xeno adapter would fit it, but not sure what the size of the "blast chamber" in the Maverick is. It may not have room for a brake or flash hider but I would assume if not you could get the Xeno Xero muzzle device.

All things you may already be aware of, but if it were me and both suppressors take 1.375-24, I would slap a Xero on my rifle as that doesn't take up much room at all inside the can and would likely work.

Reactions: K2e2vin