• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello all, new guy here from New Mexico

Luna34

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2019
Hello I'm new here and to Precision rifle shooting, starting out with a Savage 110 tactical in 6.5creedmoor, topped with a Vortex viper pst 6-24x50 mrad scope. Soon to be dropping my rifle into a XLR 3.0 Element chassis. Looking to learn more.

cool are you familiar with any of the local and abq matches ? my name is Andy whats yours? the Smith ranch season is fixin to start up again if not a feb match we will definatly have a march match a few of us shoot the monthly matches in abq as often as we can also

cool are you familiar with any of the local and abq matches ? my name is Andy whats yours? the Smith ranch season is fixin to start up again if not a feb match we will definatly have a march match a few of us shoot the monthly matches in abq as often as we can also
Yes i am ive been shooting with the guys who do the Smith Ranch shoots. Havent heard or seen much of Albq matches. The Smith ranch shoot is on the 22nd, my names Abe

Reactions: aljones_315
Thanks for posting. I’m near the Farmington area and I’ll have to look into the smith ranch shoots!

I recently joined also. I'm recently retired in Placitas. I'm gonna join ZIA and hope to try my hand at PRS....if I'm not too old!