• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello all!

Flyin Okie

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2021
Central Missouri
Good evening everyone,

Obviously I’m new here. I hope to learn some tips and tricks for shooting in general, and especially getting into longer ranges.
I started out in handguns, beginning with a Crossman pellet gun when a 16 year old could buy one in Oregon 😉
From there I went into center fire and rim fires before venturing into long guns.
I picked up a Savage 243 package some years ago, but eventually traded that off. Currently I’m running a slightly modified 10/22, Savage 97R17, a custom AR, and an Ithaca 51 featherweight in 20 ga.
I have taught my boys to shoot, but they are not active.
I have also taught my wife to shoot. Boy has that been a costly mistake LOl! She loves it! And also want to get into the long range challenge.
Being in urban Missouri, I miss the hell out of rural Oklahoma where I was a member of a club with rifle ranges up to 300 yards. And friends that had access to further.
So that’s me in a shooting hobby nutshell🤪

I look forward to being a part of this community.

Travis