• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello all

chrisollis

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2017
Northern CA
Hey guys/gals,

a former member of the old hide site, and I’ve been a lurker for a bit on the current rendition. California guy, LE sniper, always learning 👍.

Reactions: Rant Durden
What part of Kali?
@TheGerman
You wish, with all the retired coppers leaving Kali for the beehive state there should be a bullet train.

What part of Kali?
@TheGerman
You wish, with all the retired coppers leaving Kali for the beehive state there should be a bullet train.
Just a long as they steer clear of Wyoming! 🤠

Hey guys/gals,

a former member of the old hide site, and I’ve been a lurker for a bit on the current rendition. California guy, LE sniper, always learning 👍.
Welcome!

Reactions: chrisollis
What part of Kali?
@TheGerman
Well I live at the foothills of the eastern sierras, I work in the Central Valley...Working at a decent sized agency I’ve yet to hear of a retiree leaving to Utah. The last few years Idaho, Montana, Tennessee, Florida seems to be popular with guys exiting. Buttt there’s folks other than retired cops leaving here I’d be more concerned about 🤷‍♂️.

Last edited: