• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello, Bitches

Talked to jhuskey yesterday & that left me wondering what was happening in this shit hole. Give me the dirt about things these last few years.

See my old friend Mike Miller is back around as well.
Let me be the first to welcome you back, asshole. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Welcome back.

Any new stories to tell? 😂
Naw, been mellowing out in the shop & on the radio these last few years. Completed a few off the wall projects, with some junk I had laying around. Had enough to build this buggy, a wood splitter & wood gasifer. Did some Ham antenna building & installing for many just getting into the realm. Also built & installed a bunch of gensets for those trying to get ready for the coming games. Almost stopped shooting anything high speed but went flat out with subs. Fla still floating?

Attachments

• CIMG0182.JPG
    CIMG0182.JPG
    550.6 KB · Views: 182
  • CIMG0189.JPG
    CIMG0189.JPG
    744.2 KB · Views: 183
  • CIMG0188.JPG
    CIMG0188.JPG
    468.2 KB · Views: 180
Hmmm lately

Scott from Liberty Optics is MIA banging hookers and doing coke from money he stole.

Labradar has been completely wrecked by Garmin Xero.

Mark Laure has went full retard (again)

Hitting a rubber tire with a sledgehammer will not transfer energy to remove a stuck wheel

Oh yea Savage still sucks.

Hmmm lately

Scott from Liberty Optics is MIA banging hookers and doing coke from money he stole.

Hitting a rubber tire with a sledgehammer will not transfer energy to remove a stuck wheel

Is Shankster still around and has Minute of Duck, been updated?

So, ah, how about that one man tank take down?

Loooooooooong fuckin cliff hanger…

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b
Good to see you back. How long were you gone?

Legendary Thread Reference should help you catch up.

You will see some old timers in here.

Hmmm lately

You forgot EliteUAS epic forum suicide.

And the guy who ran the long con, Theis. And the Dudley do right BPA moderator idiot.

Well, to give an update in the MPT, guys were arguing about 10000 horse powered boats. Then politics... then boats again... bicycling was in there somewhere too. Sprinkled with a little T&A of questionable age. Then @DirtyD blinded us all when we used eye bleach...

Thats about it here in the pit.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D
Thats about it here in the pit.
What about glass, they still doing pissing contests over whats the best for XYZ. One of the worst we had back about 03-04 was over glass, then there was that whole Kguns11 cluster fuck. That turned out sorta well, as that was when I eyeballed jhuskey and "Crew" the first time. The jury is still out on some of them, yet! Too include the leadership:p

Really, he lived in Idaho I thought. Now he is in Missouri? Won’t be a hefty skank safe in N. KC now!
I was being very sarcastic, but I always had my suspicions of who it was, with no evidence whatsoever. And the guy I think it really was, works at GAP now.

It's easy to fake where you are, and tell people you're there.

I don't remember what year SHOT show it was, but I was taking pics at the high point booth, sending 'em to Shankster, and he was posting 'em to make people thing he was at SHOT. Good times.

Branden

How ya fixed on HF? Done anything with digital, SS/TV or FS/TV yet?
Is the Nailer still here?
Yes, my Friend, I'm still here.
Been somewhat stagnant on the radio front, what with so much other 'adulting' and responsibilities and such here. Fair number of us have been waiting to see you 'come in from the cold'....

Good to have you back!

Talked to jhuskey yesterday & that left me wondering what was happening in this shit hole. Give me the dirt about things these last few years.

See my old friend Mike Miller is back around as well.

Everything you need to know has taken place in the past 96 hours in the Motivational Picture Thread.

As usual.

Gorlami!

Sirhr