• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello everyone from StL!

Flyin Okie

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2021
Central Missouri
Good day all,

I’ve been in here a little while too learn how to shoot better. But unfortunately, I’ve not been able to get to a range for a while as my ending apprenticeship took most of my time up.
I started shooting handguns whole still in Portland when I turned 21.
I didn’t expand into rifles until I moved to northern Oklahoma in ‘03. That was with a .243 Savage that did alright until the scope that came with it had its reticle cant 45°.
From there I added a Savage 93R17, a 10/22, and then had an AR built at a local shop.
The range I had outside of Ponca City went to 300 yards, and I could go with friend to private farm land and stretch a bit further.
The .243 went away, and now I’m looking to find something to go beyond the .223/5.56.
Though my relocation to the St Louis area about five years ago hasn’t helped to get any trigger-time in unfortunately.
I’m leaning towards the 6.5CM, and maybe a gas-gun in 6 ARC. But who knows.

I look forward to working with you all,

Travis