• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HELLO from a new member from Tennessee

rrspicer

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2021
Middle TN
Hello to all and hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I have been loading rifle/pistol for many years now, and am a member of our local range. I always enjoy listening and learning about new equipment and the process of others. My current goal is stretching out past 1000yds to the 1mile, and look forward to hearing the advice of those who ELR shooters.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Where are you shooting a mile in Middle Tennessee? Genuinely asking because I'd like to visit that range 😎

Where are you shooting a mile in Middle Tennessee? Genuinely asking because I'd like to visit that range 😎
Strategic edge goes out to 1250 but you have to be a member. Dead zero shooting park also goes out to 1000.

I shoot at strategic edge often. What part of middle Tn you from?
I’m in Murfreesboro. Was on the waitlist for almost 2 years. Just got my membership 2 weeks ago. Went last weekend for the first time. Fantastic range!

Welcome to the hide
I shoot often at Stragic Edge too.I'm in the Nashville area.
I signed up here years ago but never followed through getting into long range shooting. Now that I’m a new member at SE I’m set on getting set up. I shot my AR out to 500 a few weekends ago and now I want to go further.

Reactions: Pinmaster
I signed up here years ago but never followed through getting into long range shooting. Now that I’m a new member at SE I’m set on getting set up. I shot my AR out to 500 a few weekends ago and now I want to go further.
Be careful... the long range rabbit hole will slap ya and take all your money, but it sure is a hoot lol

Always pushing for further