• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from a new member

thomasg

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2013
CO
Hello all,
My name's Thomas from CO. I've been looking on this website for a long time for product reviews and what not and finally decided to join. I'm a USMC veteran turned contractor. I mainly joined the site to get in touch with the long range shooting community in my area. I've been away from CO for about the last 6 years I'm currently out of the country but I'm heading back home in the near future. A lot has changed in my area and I'm trying to plug myself back into the community. As of right now I don't even have a place to shoot out there anymore so I figured this site might be helpful. Not going to go into a list of guns but I mainly shoot small caliber stuff and try to push that to it's limits, I like to keep things light and mobile so the large bulky rifles don't interest me much. I'm an avid hunter although I haven't really had the time to do it in the last couple years.