• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Alabama

jMarine

YUUUT!
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2022
Alabama
I have been a long time browser and finally decided to join up to partake in conversations and network with other like minded folks. I also have a few things id like to try and sell and figured this would be a great place to do so. I enjoying working on firearms, hand loading ammunition, building rifles, and anything gun related. I went to SDI and got my degree in gunsmithing, which came with a lot of good knowledge. See yall around! Semper Fi.

Reactions: DustBun
I have been a long time browser and finally decided to join up to partake in conversations and network with other like minded folks. I also have a few things id like to try and sell and figured this would be a great place to do so. I enjoying working on firearms, hand loading ammunition, building rifles, and anything gun related. I went to SDI and got my degree in gunsmithing, which came with a lot of good knowledge. See yall around! Semper Fi.
Ok what I really need to know is War Eagle or Roll Tide?! Welcome and enjoy this place is an amazing resource.

• Haha
Reactions: eddie102870