• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Alabama

BOHUNTR1986

Private
Minuteman
May 29, 2022
Alabama
Hello. from Alabama.not new to guns.but.been a bowhunter all my life.im 54.had a full shoulder replacement done last year,and have started shooting more.just looking for insight..

Attachments

• 20180404_181346~2.jpg
    20180404_181346~2.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: The D
Welcome, and a few rules to know:

1) Chili has beans. If you don’t have beans in your Chili, it ain’t chili and you belong on AR15.com.

2) Americans use MOA. Communist Biden voters use MILs. If you use MILs, you belong on AR15.com.

3) It’s .308 — not 7.62x51. If you use the metric system, you are a soulless devil worshipper and belong on AR15.com.

4) Pics of wife.

Welcome, and a few rules to know:

1) Chili has beans. If you don’t have beans in your Chili, it ain’t chili and you belong on AR15.com.

2) Americans use MOA. Communist Biden voters use MILs. If you use MILs, you belong on AR15.com.

3) It’s .308 — not 7.62x51. If you use the metric system, you are a soulless devil worshipper and belong on AR15.com.

4) Pics of wife.
That's funny!..don't care who you are!!..but also true

Reactions: TheHorta
The doctors are talking about replacing my left shoulder. I am right handed should I have any problem returning to shooting a bolt rifle in 6BR. Just your opinion?

The doctors are talking about replacing my left shoulder. I am right handed should I have any problem returning to shooting a bolt rifle in 6BR. Just your opinion?
Full or partial replacement?..I had a full right shoulder replacement..my advice is to get it done..the constant pain was terrible, and was getting worse..ironically, I still hunt with my bow,(76lb. draw weight)..when I hunt with a rifle it is either a 6.5 Grendel AR,or a 6.5 C.M bolt gun...both of which I built..neither kicks much..(I am also right handed)..you shouldn't have any problems with the left replacement...don't let it go too long..I had torn labrum..and it hurts like hell shooting my fox model B 12 gauge double barrel armadillo gun..lol..and do intensive rehab after surgery to get strength to semi-normal

I broke it in 2012 and it just got worse. Bone on bone and the ball is 25% displaced. IU have no chose but to have it done.