• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hello from AZ

JoeMinVail

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2021
Vail AZ
Hello from Vail AZ. Got bit By the rifle bug after a many year absence. Never reached out there long distances but where I am now lends itself to that and I am going to take full advantag. Got a RPR in 338 LM and a DPMS LR in 308 win. The 308 wears a Riton 6x24 and the RPR wears a Osprey 4x40. The Riton is actually owned by former military and law enforcement folks and is located here in Tucson. Ordered everything I need to reload for both most of it is here but I am still waiting on a few shipments.

Welcome from South Carolina. That RPR is an expensive beast to feed. Reloading definitely helps. I justify it by telling myself that I save $2.50 every time I pull the trigger on my reloads. Pretty soon I'll be a hundredaire.