• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from CA

Mason Skinner

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2023
California
What’s up friends? New here from the California Central Coast. I shot my first two matches this past weekend and was told this is the best place to Learn and ask questions. I’m currently looking to add a brake to my rifle. Ive got a savage 110 ultralite in a oryx chassis with a midas tac 5-25x56. This is my match and hunting rifle. I have been looking at the SRS lil chub, SRS SS3, and the area 419 hellfire. is there any threads about the SRS products out there? Or where is the best place to start one to get more info?

Reactions: DustBun
What’s up friends? New here from the California Central Coast. I shot my first two matches this past weekend and was told this is the best place to Learn and ask questions. I’m currently looking to add a brake to my rifle. Ive got a savage 110 ultralite in a oryx chassis with a midas tac 5-25x56. This is my match and hunting rifle. I have been looking at the SRS lil chub, SRS SS3, and the area 419 hellfire. is there any threads about the SRS products out there? Or where is the best place to start one to get more info?
Welcome. My vote is for the AREA 419 Hellfire.

I can not help with your questions but wanted to say "Welcome from Ocala, FL".