• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Central Florida

jmriness

✝️
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2023
Central Florida
Hello all. New member from Central Florida, have been a long time hunter but am starting to venture into the long range scene. Excited to expand my bolt gun knowledge and learn more about PRS and NRL.

Thanks!

Reactions: DustBun
Hello all. New member from Central Florida, have been a long time hunter but am starting to venture into the long range scene. Excited to expand my bolt gun knowledge and learn more about PRS and NRL.

Thanks!
Not sure exactly where ya are, but these guys are a big draw for the Orlando crowd and have heard nice things.

I'm in Polk county but not afraid to drive a little ways if I need to. Thanks for the info!
Oh shoot if you are polk then jtac is closest, but memberships have been closed so would have to get on the waiting list. My brain thinks Orlando when I read central FL

Reactions: lash
Oh shoot if you are polk then jtac is closest, but memberships have been closed so would have to get on the waiting list. My brain thinks Orlando when I read central FL
Yeah jtac isn't far at all from me, but the membership issue is a bit of a road block. I'm definitely going to contact them about a membership is rhe future though

Yeah jtac isn't far at all from me, but the membership issue is a bit of a road block. I'm definitely going to contact them about a membership is rhe future though
If you just want to let some off the chain check out Shoot Shack. Good ol boy named Gary it's a small range on his farm. Such a nice older guy...they have a section you can shoot to about 270 if memory serves. It's just off 39