• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Central Nebraska

Flatwater77

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2020
Kearney, NE
Hi everyone. Former lurker from central Nebraska. I figured precision rifle would be a good (or dangerous) hobby for a slightly obsessive guy who enjoys shooting, tinkering and statistics. So, I recently talked my long-suffering wife into letting me build a nice rifle so I can start shooting more seriously. Every googled question over the last month has led me back to this forum so I figured I better join! I have an action on order and am excited work on the build and to do more shooting this spring.

Cheers,

Jason

Welcome, you'll find many friends here to help you spend your money. ;)

I agree, Northern Colorado is a great place to live and we're close to family in Nebraska and Wyoming. There are a lot of native Nebraskans here... we even have a Runza LOL.

Welcome. Recently spent eight years in Lincoln. During that time I ate one Runza. Not impressed. But, to each their own. Welcome to the hide.

Welcome from a fellow Nebraskan! If your interested in getting into some matches PM me.

Reactions: Flatwater77
Welcome. I'm in central NE around kearney. I have along range bolt in 7mm08 built up but have barely shot it. Kinda have to know someone with land to let you shoot on to practice shooting within an hour from home.

Hi everyone. Former lurker from central Nebraska. I figured precision rifle would be a good (or dangerous) hobby for a slightly obsessive guy who enjoys shooting, tinkering and statistics. So, I recently talked my long-suffering wife into letting me build a nice rifle so I can start shooting more seriously. Every googled question over the last month has led me back to this forum so I figured I better join! I have an action on order and am excited work on the build and to do more shooting this spring.

Cheers,

Jason
Where abouts you live....