• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hello from Colorado!

CJ_Marksman

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2013
Castle Rock, CO
Hello everybody!

New member here from the Denver area! I have been visiting this site for quite a while now and finally decided to join in. I am a 10 year veteran of a major metro law enforcement agency here in Colorado. I am a very dedicated firearms trainer and currently run the handgun/carbine/Taser training program for a smaller Denver metro agency. I am also a long range shooting enthusiast and enjoy amateur gunsmithing. My most recent build was a semi-custom Rem 700 in an MDT TAC-21 Chassis. My current favorite is my Rem 700 .308 (AAC-SD) in a Mcrees G5 Chassis with SWFA 3-15x42 glass (bad ass optic by the way).

Anyway, hope to get to know you all in the future. If there's any LE personnel that would like to collaborate and do some joint training, hit me up. I will soon register on the LE only section of this site.

CJ

Welcome to the Hide. Good to have another instructor around here and look forward to your added insight to the forums.