• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Colorado

tostado22

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2011
Hey my name is Travis. I have been lurking for a little while doing a lot of reading. I figure it's time I introduce myself and start posting. This site has been great so far; I can't tell you how much information I have already got from this site. I really look forward to meeting everyone here and learning even more.

Im currently serving in the Army as a Cavalry Scout. Been to Iraq once after joining as soon as I could after high school (2009, anyone feel old? lol) I shoot as much as my schedule and wallet will allow. That ends up being a lot of pistol shooting (Im also an NRA pistol instructor) and some sniper matches shot down in Pueblo West, CO with a great bunch of guys. I have no "formal" training as a precision shooter. Had a slot in sniper school last year but unfortunately didn't get to attend. That being said, I have been lucky enough to have plenty of range time with some outstanding marksman, from mil/LE snipers, one close friend who is prior Army SF, and some National level high power competitors. This next year I plan to attend at least one formal precision rifle course.

Im looking forward to being more involved here. Thanks to everyone here for the wealth of information

Thanks for your service and welcome. Whereabouts in Colorado are you? Sounds like down around the springs?