• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Colorado

lowspeed_highdrag

Noob
Minuteman
  • Dec 7, 2017
    Northern Colorado
    Hello Gents,

My name is Grant. I'm a former Marine, I'm married, and I have a little boy. I spent five years as a county deputy, and just recently transitioned into being a city cop. It's nice having backup just minutes away!

I am NEW to long range shooting. I just recently started setting up my rig:
    Tikka T3x CTR 20" BBL 6.5 Creedmore
    XLR Envy Chassis
    Vortex Viper HS 4x16 50mm Scope
    1 XLR 10rd Mag

I dont have any rings yet, and I am currently trying to decide if I want an Atlas or Harris bipod. I plan to use my rig for 300-1000yd shooting with buddies who have RPR and Savage Stealth rifles. I will mostly be prairie dog and coyote hunting though.

I am new to this forum, but not to others. I respect what it means to be new, and understand that my only job is to read more and post less.

Thanks for having me,
    Grant

Welcome from Colorado Springs. If you are near the Springs, send me a PM. I have a few Atlas and Harris bipods you are welcome to test drive on your rifle.