• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Commiefornia

jkgts1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2020
Hello I’ve been lurking around for a while and thought I’d say hello. I’ve found tons of info on this forum and on the everyday sniper podcast. I am listening to the podcasts from as far back as the app will let me and I enjoy them very much. Thanks to everyone who contributes on here and the podcast. Frank I love your obsession with aliens hahaha.

There's a lot of us in the IE, OC, LA, SD areas. Way more than you would think. Every 3rd Sunday of the month is a PRS style match at Pala shootong range hosted by San Diego Precision Rifle Club. I just did my first one a couple days ago and it was absolutely fantastic.

unnamed.jpg

Reactions: EN2722
There's a lot of us in the IE, OC, LA, SD areas. Way more than you would think. Every 3rd Sunday of the month is a PRS style match at Pala shootong range hosted by San Diego Precision Rifle Club. I just did my first one a couple days ago and it was absolutely fantastic.

View attachment 7253567
I've been wanting to go to pala for a while mainly to get the dope on my rifles, but haven't had the time.

You can get some decent yardline DOPE to 600 at Angeles Shooting Range complex as well.
How is Angeles? I’ve known about it but never found the need to go. I think because all the ranges are usually busy on the weekend and I prefer a range that’s not packed. I did make it last minute to lytle creek yesterday, and there was only like 6 people shooting the entire time. I gotta try to get some weekdays off haha.

For those that have been to Pala, do you have to be a member to shoot there? I know they have a schedule that tells you when open range days are, but I saw a note saying something about being patient with memberships.

I enjoy Angeles. Level, concrete benches, the steel is +/- 2-3 yards of what its supposed to be.

I shoot at Lytle Creek regularly. That's my "home" range.