• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from eastern Washington

fishing4sanity

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2014
eastern Washington
Hello, another newb signing up, although I've been a lurker for sometime and my son has been a member for several years - for now I'll protect his identity in case I turn out to be an embarrassment. My sons and I have always enjoyed guns, hunting and target practice. After a nearly fatal accident racing motocross, one of my sons (the forum member on here) sold off his race bikes and switched gears to long-range shooting. He finally talked me into going to a local hunting-style shooting match and I got hooked. My son later put together a .260 for me with the Savage Varminter action, Rock Creek barrel and a MDT chassis. I've now upgraded to a Razor 5-20x50 and love shooting steel. Anyway, I appreciate the info that comes from this forum and look forward to learning more from everyone on here. I'll even attempt to post my first photo on here, my significant other.
IMG_9936-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9936-1.jpg
    IMG_9936-1.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: