• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Florida

Thank you everyone. I was just at Volusia yesterday for the PRS match. Aaron Kincaid was a great help to me! Got to observe a group through all the stages and took plenty of notes.

Reactions: Feesh
I’m usually there too, but am out of town this week. Glad you got to see it, now come and shoot it. That’s the only way you’ll really get to know what you have to work on. Mostly good people at these matches. Hope to see you there in August.

Or bring your .22 to my match in July and shoot it with a casual group. It will get you used to the format under a less stressful situation.

I’m usually there too, but am out of town this week. Glad you got to see it, now come and shoot it. That’s the only way you’ll really get to know what you have to work on. Mostly good people at these matches. Hope to see you there in August.

Or bring your .22 to my match in July and shoot it with a casual group. It will get you used to the format under a less stressful situation.
Thank you so much for the advice. I agree, I just have to jump in .22 or other. Which match do you host in July?

NRL22 match at Volusia. Ten stages including the five NRL22 stages for July.

1655131316362.jpeg