• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Florida

Welcome to Snipers Hide. I’m holding PRS22 matches at Volusia County Gun Club 6 times per year. Next one is this Saturday, 7/22, then September after that. Look for Volusia Swampland Precision on PractiScore.

Lots of good .22 matches in the area, though most are PRS22 instead of NRL22.

Actually form Spring Hill Fl. Lived a long time in small town in Illinois, 65 miles south of Chicago. No one ever heard of it so I would say Chicago area. I figure everyone has heard of Tampa.
Hey welcome to Florida. I have the misfortune of being from Chitcago....a great place to be *from* if you catch my drift. You have a very cool place not 45 mins from you called The Outpost. 600 yard range with video system....could be a close place for ya. Never been there, but looks awfully nice

Reactions: lash
Actually form Spring Hill Fl. Lived a long time in small town in Illinois, 65 miles south of Chicago. No one ever heard of it so I would say Chicago area. I figure everyone has heard of Tampa.
Me too, I'm from shitcago also, spring hill is HUGE, which part

Reactions: lash
Hey! My first post in this forum. Hello from Thonotosassa, FL.

I found this place while researching a rifle for .22lr competition. My brother is about to retire from his first responder job. He went all in on a nice Vudoo rifle. Said I should get one too and we can do weekend competitions for fun. After the initial wallet-shattering investment the rifle will be one of the cheapest to continue to shoot.

I ended up with a Vudoo V22 as well. I'll end up selling my DD AR to buy it. I just think I'll have a lot more fun shooting the Vudoo and will be cheaper in the long run (I've never actually fired the AR).

Every time I researched some odd element of NRL22 or Vudoo GW Google kept directing me back to Snipershide. I saw this thread and decided to join.

Was also hoping to find a 300yd or so range.

Until now the nicest .22 I've ever owned is a 20+ year old 10/22 Target. I never in my life thought I'd spend so much money on a 22! Vudoo changed all that.

I know very little about precision shooting. I'm Left-eye dominant and right hand dominant. Let the learning begin. In the past I shoot left handed with right handed action. I think this might even be beneficial off a rest. We'll see. I'm not looking to win anything, just have fun.

Anyway - Hello to y'all. I've been going to the little range at the end of Fowler by Winn Dixie and 301. Cheaper than Shooters World or Shoot Straight and good people. Maybe I'll see someone down there. Am happy to learn some things with the .22 world once the Vudoo arrives.

Your in a good location for access to a good choice of ranges in your region.

Welcome