• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Hamburg - Germany

dd-theaustrian

Private
Minuteman
Hello from Hamburg, Germany.
I am a native Austrian who lives in Hamburg for 34 Years now.
Started Shooting relatively late (thanks to german gun laws) only 5 years ago,
I passed my hunting exam after an 8-month course in May 2022, then spent 14 months in training with a hunting mentor and now shoot a Tikka T3X CTR in a PSE carbon stock for both hunting and sport.
However, I couldn't ignore my origins when it came to the scope - a Kahles K318i and a Zero Compromise ZC527 alternate on the rifle.
The rifle is accompanied by two shotguns - a Beretta 694 for clay pigeon shooting and a Beretta A400 Extreme Plus for any use on feathered game and predators such as nutria, raccoon and fox.
The legal handgun is a Walther PDP Full Size 4.5" with a DPT and a Shield RMSx Reddot, and there is also a Q5 Match Steel Frame Black Ribbon for sport.

Regards,
Dieter

IMG_0785.jpeg

IMG_1242 (1).jpeg

Hertzlich Wilkomen! There is a lot to learn here on this site. How far away do you have to go the shoot from Hamburg? I spent some time there 18 years ago and loved it.

Willkommen! I spend my time in the Bundeswehr in Itzehoe almost 40 years ago. I remember the first big wind turbine on the coast called Grovian, they figured out that it was way too big. It barely ever spun because of its size. And of course the beer, Flensburger 😍….

Reactions: dd-theaustrian