• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Hoosier ville

DMTYAGER

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2017
NW Indiana
Been reloading and shooting rifles for almost 30 years now, I have only now decided to give medium long range shooting a try. The only thing I've left to do is invest in a dedicated scope so I can begin the transition from using scopes with non adjusting turrets to one that does. That is the reason I have joined this website to obtain the information I need to make as educated a purchase as can be done. So I will be posting a hopefully well thought out request for advice in the proper forum. Again hello to all from Indiana
DMTYAGER

Welcome.
Glad you're here to learn. Sounds like some could probably learn from you too though.

Welcome.
Glad you're here to learn. Sounds like some could probably learn from you too though.

that was my thought too.

welcome aboard and you will have a field day in the optics forum. you can use the below to help search for you if you have a specific scope in mine.

i will say that sometimes the search feature is not that great so i use google and type in "site: Snipershide.com (then your question or keywords)" this will pull up everything on snipershide and Scout which is where we just came back from.