• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Idaho

AFGWS

Airplane light repair man
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Hello all. I am new to the forums here. I am just starting to dabble in PRS. I have been shooting 3 gun for the past 2 years. I was a trap shooter many years before that. I grew up around PASA park in Illinois. I used to go to the Masters shooting competition when I was a boy o work with the boy scouts. I am currently in Idaho and got back into shooting when I had a set of orders get canxd. I am active duty Air Force. Just clipped 14 years in last month. I have been an aircraft electrician for my whole career, and plan on staying until retirement. Thanks for these forums as they are a trove of information to help me get started and learn about long range shooting.

Where in Idaho exactly ?
ive been thinking of moving to Post Falls while mainiting a job in Spokane

Currently live in Boise, and I am hoping to stay here and retire. I love the area, and their are some good ranges to shoot at.