• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Hello from Maine!

MrMike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2009
Port Clyde, Maine
Mid coast area here! Hope every one is enjoying the snow
crazy.gif

Mike

Re: Hello from Maine!

Hello Mike,

I lived up in The County years ago - miss it . . . .

Ed

I grew up just across the river from Kittery, in NH!

I miss Maine. Got home last summer with the Mrs. and my girls. Got upstate into the mountains for a week of fresh air and very few assholes! I used to laugh at the tourists driving the Mt. Washington Auto road when I was a kid. Wussies!

Times change. I took the family up the road and my wife wanted me DEAD! Funny as hell. Lots of ways to imagine death on that road. The girls love to bring it up regularly to piss off mom!

Don't think I'll be able to come up this year though.

Welcome to the Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I grew up just across the river from Kittery, in NH!

</div></div>

Lol, Portsmouth boy huh? I like that town. The Coat Of Arms is my favorite pub of all time...
wink.gif

Used to spend a lot of time at York, Ogunquit (spelling) and Old Orchard beaches as a little guy. Cottage rentals on the beach front roads (don't remember the name of the roads) and play all day in summer. Hiking, camping, canoeing, fishing, hunting, good looking girls who wear boots!, what is not to love?

Maine is fondly remembered by this old granite stater!

Heh, I spent two summers after college working for Old Orchard Beach PD. It's a fun town to be a cop in
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Metalhead0483</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heh, I spent two summers after college working for Old Orchard Beach PD. It's a fun town to be a cop in
wink.gif
</div></div>

OOB is a fun town to be drunk in too!

i spent the last 3 summers in northern nh and spent many weekends in oob..wow what a place...the old port isnt bad ether

Just migrated north to madtown from spartanburg Sc about a month ago.
figured id look to see who else was in the area seems you're all several hundred miles away lol. anywho hi :)