• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from MD

Swaim13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2018
Peoples Republic of Maryland
Hello, just joining the forum but have been lurking for a while. I have found tons of great information here on various rifles (pretty sure this is the only forum w good info on TC Icons). Happy to finally be able to join in on various conversations.

welcome , delaware here , love your state for shooting in only place 20 min away from me that has 600 yard range .

well Alexanders sporting farm is more or less where I have been going but that looks fun as well just maybe a bit too far for me in wilmington i have tried bridgeville around dover but no luck so far

I am in the Columbia area. I have been down to delmarva a number of times and enjoyed it. Haven't been to Alexander's? How do you like it? I am going to likely be joining the FT Meade club to shoot 600 yards there

I like it clean friendly helpful people not the fanciest place i have seen , but its good and I did not have to sign over my first born to get in ( i tried ) they did not want him either and only 20min away hard to beat .

not totally sure we did not have to wait it was only 7 people i have seen almost times and we get there at 9:00 am on Saturday it's been just us till 12:00 maybe 2 others . today there were 4 of us total was 5 after 11:00 .

Acudaowner that is good to know about Alexander's. They are about 30 minutes from me but I usually just make the trek to DSC as I never bothered with looking into membership anywhere. Do they have steel set up at distance or can you place your own targets (steel)?

they have steel at 600 , but have see others set them up 100 - 500 yards in front of berms or close along side of them we start at 100 then move out further as the day goes on trying to end up at 600