• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from MS Al line

Welcome to the Hide! Oooh!-MS AL Line sounds humid. I like my dry air so I can accumulate burn marks from the repeated static shocks when I reach for the faucet or light switch.

Reactions: camotoe
Oh I've been in the dry air up there before...... You got any good shootin places on blm land

Oh I've been in the dry air up there before...... You got any good shootin places on blm land
You bet I do! Out to 1760 yards in 100yd increments from 300 yards and 50yd increments from 100yd to 300yd. However, with winter storms, high winds, I'm waiting for spring to do load testing for my .243 Win RPR.

You bet I do! Out to 1760 yards in 100yd increments from 300 yards and 50yd increments from 100yd to 300yd. However, with winter storms, high winds, I'm waiting for spring to do load testing for my .243 Win RPR.

You gotta stretch that 1760 out to 1776 and call it..... minute man mile

About 50 minutes south of meridian

You're waaaay down there! Run hwy 45n all the way up the state and you'll be in my neck of the woods.

Yeah with all the rain my yard is a swamp loll. You got a place to shoot up there