• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from N.FL

Buzztail

Private
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2020
Hello from Wakulla Co FL.
I’ve been absorbing info here for years. Appreciate all of it too! Figured it was time I registered.
currently building a 7 rem mag off a HOWA action, and this place has been a great help in that project(y)

There is a public range, but at times you can shoot anywhere in the forest 100yd
The Wakulla Sheriffs range is open Thursday-Sun with 350yds

The public range in the forest is only 100yds.
A4AF5DA2-2FA7-4641-8B2F-97E98D414C9B.jpeg

I don’t go out there often because I can shoot farther than that at my house

So Im from Florida but currently stationed in Oregon and on public land you can shoot as far as you can see 1000yds 1 mile 2 miles doesn’t matter as long as your not shooting across any roads rivers trails and you can see your back stop. Just curious if it was the same there?
BADA90B3-8411-4BD5-8BC0-262DFAC8DC23.jpeg

Reactions: Buzztail
So I was wondering if you can go out and shoot as far as you want as long as it is clear from any trails roads or rivers?

yes, there are places out there that you could shoot LR if you know where they are. I’ve stumbled on a couple spots because I ride dual sport motorcycles all over there

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
The Apalachicola National Forest is 632,000 acres, so if you know your way around you can find opportunities to shoot that are legal distance from roads, rivers, trails etc.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Pm inbound...

Talon goes out to 400 but you have to shoot a qualification target to get access to the super duper long range 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Buzztail