• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Nashville

pfair

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2020
Hello all! I'm new around here as well as to the hobby of long range shooting. I'm starting out with a fairly basic package (CZ 455 with Vortex Viper 6-24x50) and just looking to establish myself and learn along the way. Anyone in the Middle Tennessee area? Looking forward to learning more along the way and burning through my .22 LR which is the only caliber I really have stockpiled and to use until prices / inventory on ammo return to somewhat normal. A guy can dream, right? :)

Welcome from SW Ky. There are a couple of places that host NRL22 matches within a hour or so of you.

TN Rimfire NRL22 -Strategic Edge - MD is Levi Sanderson
NRL22 - Ft. Campbell - MD is Dominic Thompson

There is a match at Ft. Campbell this weekend.

You can find both on PractiScore.

Reactions: Trippm
Greetings from Ft. Knox. Just moved to Kentucky myself and looking to find good areas to stretch out my toys.

Hello from Franklin! We have a TON of Rimfire matches around. You can literally shoot every weekend and in some cases Saturday and Sunday.

The PractiScore recommendation is great. If that doesn’t do it for you, PM me here.