• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from NE Ohio

Madmartigan

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2020
I'm Brian. I have competed in the National Matches at Camp Perry for a few decades. I am now moving into scoped rifles and towards mil dot from MOA and that's an experience. There is so much knowledge here it amazes me. I am really looking forward to learning from the membership.

Thanks

Reactions: Dragonscout25
Welcome from CO

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. I always wanted to get to Perry but never did. Nice to have ya brother. Soak up all the knowledge you care to and jump into the different forums and start posting and I'm sure if you shot Perry you'll be able to hold you own in some of the discussions. Share some of that expansive Camp experience Brother.....

Welcome from CO. I went to OSU and spent a lot to time in northern Ohio with the ROTC training. Beautiful place. Welcome to the Hide.