• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from New York

Ronc80

I won't tell you what I don't know
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2023
New York
I wanted to put communist New York in title but.... Hi all. Been hunting mostly my whole life. Cheap rifles cheapest factory whatever I could get type. Some success in the field but not very consistent. A few years back got interested in reloading and got a good for me rifle. Tikka T3X lite in 7mm08. Been bitten by accuracy. Or the pursuit of best loads I can make for my rifle. I'm sure the rifle shoots better than me. Looking forward to information and knowledge from all you.
Ron

Also in NY. I'd write a welcome to you, but I'm busy hauling my gas stove to the curb. ;)
Oh come on now sour patch. Her highness said we can keep our stoves but we can't use that nasty clean burning, cheap, plentiful natural gas in our new buildings. Fucking cunt should swing.

Reactions: Ronc80