• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from North Sweden!

Lejk

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2022
Sweden
Hello!

My name is JK. I am a qualified internet stranger, 22 years old and come from the deep dark (or with the current midnight sun; bright) depths of north Sweden. I am a complete civilian who last touched a live firearm in apprx. 2012. From an early age I got an interest in firearms and ballistics, as well as game development.

I currently am a very major collector of Swedish (~400) and US military (~200) publications, both digital and physical. I've worked as a volunteer museum guide in a decommissioned Swedish mountain fort and currently study computer sciences aspiring to become a programmer.

In my spare time, I am working towards combining my main interests (ballistics and game development) by developing a sniper simulator game in Unreal Engine 5. Which is why I am here! To gather knowledge and develop an understanding for the intricacies of long-range rifle marksmanship and hopefully contribute with some of my own (albeit limited and theoretical) knowledge on the topic.

Looking forward to learning and talking with you all!

Best regards,
JK

Valkommen from Colorado