• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Northern CA

Atomic donut

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 19, 2018
    Northern California
    Hello I’ve mingled around the sale section on here for about a year but finally started posting lol I’m prior Military and an avid shooter. Looking forward to getting into long range shooting and competing in some local PRS matches.

Last edited:
    Nice. I’ve shot at my buddies property in Pope Valley Area that has some good distance. The ultimate goal is to start doing some PRS matches in Sac.

Nice. I’ve shot at my buddies property in Pope Valley Area that has some good distance. The ultimate goal is to start doing some PRS matches in Sac.
    Mine as well. I’ve been trying to find info about it.

I recently bought a rifle off a guy from Solano County who shoots I’m competitions there frequently. I’ll see if I can get in touch with him and maybe us noobs can make a trip out there lol

Sounds like a plan. Do you know what day they shoot on?

Last year they did practices on Saturday and matches on Sunday. I work weekends so I’d have to take some days off this year to check it out.

Reactions: BG94591
    Hello I’ve mingled around the sale section on here for about a year but finally started posting lol I’m prior Military and an avid shooter. Looking forward to getting into long range shooting and competing in some local PRS matches.
    Before we moved to Idaho we were in NorCal (Brentwood/Walnut Creek) loved it and miss it but NOT the crime/taxes and commie snowflakes. Used to mountain bike all over Mt. Diablo too. Welcome!

I grew up in that area of contra costa (Antioch/Pittsburg/Brentwood). I miss that area too but like you said, we moved to Napa area to get away from the nonsense and higher crime rate. I have plans to move to Idaho once I can retire lol

Last year they did practices on Saturday and matches on Sunday. I work weekends so I’d have to take some days off this year to check it out.

I’m switching to graves front half, so I’ll be off Saturday.

Napa is a cool place, not sure how it is now though. Crime still low or have the lowlifes moved in? Idaho or AZ, both good states to retire. Tactically, Idaho is better, but AZ is. good red state...

still low on crime compared to the area but still CA so nothing ever gets done about it. Homesless is also a growing issue CVC and concern. Only good thing is there is plenty of private landto shoot compared to the rest of the area.