• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from occupied territory (Cali)!

PlopterDriver

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2017
Hi everyone, small introduction for myself.
Long time lurker on this site and I've really enjoyed perusing the forums over the years. Finally decided to maybe start contributing and get down to asking questions.
About me- moderate background in manufacturing and machining. My uncle was the one to really get me into shooting (used to rebuild old Mausers).
I get as much, if not sometimes more, enjoyment out of building firearms as I do shooting them.

You can probably guess my profession from my screen name: after my first deployment I put together a general purpose rifle- Remington 700AAC-SD .308 in a Manners T4 and a SS 10X scope. After my most recent I decided I wanted to put together one completely: so I grabbed a pair Remington 700 receiver, a Remage barrel, and a headspace gauge and got to work. I will try to post pictures of that when I figure out how to do so.

Where abouts in Kalifornia are you from? Welcome aboard

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns