• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from OK

smvmarine

Okie
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2011
Central Oklahoma
Hello everyone, been a member here for a bit. I usually just browse around and gather info from all the posts. I've got a bunch of great info from everyone over the time I've been reading forums here. Anyways, I am from Oklahoma spent 5 years in the USMC (2003-2008). Most of my shooting interest evolves around hunting.

I live near Ada, Oklahoma, and can shoot a bit past 200 meters on my place. Give me a shout if you're in the area.

Hello everyone, been a member here for a bit. I usually just browse around and gather info from all the posts. I've got a bunch of great info from everyone over the time I've been reading forums here. Anyways, I am from Oklahoma spent 5 years in the USMC (2003-2008). Most of my shooting interest evolves around hunting.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I live near Ada, Oklahoma, and can shoot a bit past 200 meters on my place. Give me a shout if you're in the area.

I've actually got 200 acres down in Finley (near Antlers) I shoot. So I go through Ada to get there. I might hit you up one of these weekends!!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk