• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from PA

Crowbag

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2022
PA
Hello,

I’m a new guy from PA looking to get into shooting 6.5 creedmoor long range.

Welcome. I shoot down at Ridgway once a month. Lotta hills in PA.

Cheers, the longest I’ve found is a 300 yard public range about 90 minutes north of Philly.

welcome from delaware
depending on where in pa you are there are a few 1k ranges some longer . why go so far north of Philly when you have 2 ,600 ( one may only be 500 yards I am not positive ) yard ranges west of Philly one at glen the other new Holland and they are mostly country driving not that mess downtown unless you are that far north that's almost NY city 90 min or further no ? or this place if you don't mind driving west into pa
I am sure there are more like the one in delaware and
http://www.alexanderssportingfarmllc.com/ depending how far your wanting to travel .

Last edited:
Reactions: Crowbag
I’m SW of Philly, I’ve not been here very long and transplanted from Oregon. I found the range up north via a friend who lives in Jim Thorpe. I’ll definitely be looking those places up. Thanks for that

Reactions: acudaowner