• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from SE PA

03machstock

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2021
Pennsylvania
0146DC26-CB84-4DBF-8CDB-E4AF8ACD1CD0.jpeg
Hi guys, long time lurker but finally pulled the trigger (no pun intended) on putting together a rifle for precision-ish shooting. Iv got a Remington 700 vls in 223 that I put into a McMillan a3-5 with a mark 5 hd scope. Iv signed up as a supporter and have been watching all the training videos, but I’m new to this kind of shooting and reloading rifle cartridges for accuracy, so I’ll take all the help I can get.

Check out the Mason Dixon Precision Rifle Series.

They run a beginner’s match every year (usually March-April) that’s a great place to start. You can also sign up for one of the regular matches and/or RO one of them if you’re not comfortable with shooting it. Everyone is super friendly and helpful, willing to lend gear, etc.

They run matches between New Holland RPC, Mayberry Fish & Game, and Mifflin County Sportsmen’s Association. Highly recommend coming and checking one out.

Check out the Mason Dixon Precision Rifle Series.

They run a beginner’s match every year (usually March-April) that’s a great place to start. You can also sign up for one of the regular matches and/or RO one of them if you’re not comfortable with shooting it. Everyone is super friendly and helpful, willing to lend gear, etc.

They run matches between New Holland RPC, Mayberry Fish & Game, and Mifflin County Sportsmen’s Association. Highly recommend coming and checking one out.
I’ll check it out, thanks!