• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Shawnee Oklahoma

Stormn56

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2023
Central Oklahoma
Hello Folks, let me introduce myself. I’m a Vietnam Vet and served time in the Army National Guard. I was an active hunter till three years ago… when I became terribly ill with adult onset MS. I am pretty much bed-bound these days and oh boy its really eating me up. Before many of your age I took long range shots with the ole 30-06 Sabot. Quite a round it was was. I made many a kill with the 257 Roberts. I’m sure alot of you are laughing. It’s just amazing how firearms scopes and ammo has progressed. Im glad to see so many take on this endeavor.
I accidentally ran into this site due to the BOG Deathgrip Tripod, my brother in law purchased me the Camo aluminum. As stated earlier I am bed-bound the majority of the time and am now loosing my upper body strength. As an old time tool designer I scratched out what I thought would allow me a full swing on the tripod. I’ll be darn as i researched further i noticed all of these ball-heads being used. Whew looks like alot of folk have more money than they no what to do with it, lol.
Anyway enough of my rambling i am also making a request that if you can find the time I would be much appreciated if you could put together The complete system as I would use the deathgrip vise the majority of the time. Let me know how to proceed.

thanks for your time
norm