• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from So. California

Macman25

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 17, 2019
    So. Cal.
    Hi, just another FNG from Southern California. I have been a member here for a while and decided I should finally introduce myself. I am not new to shooting but I am new to long range precision shooting. I have been spending a lot of time reading and trying to learn as much as I can. There is definitely an unbelievable amount of knowledge here, and folks willing to share it. I appreciate it all very much. I really enjoy learning new things and all of the little details that go into long range shooting intrigue me very much. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can and hopefully one day I will be able and qualified to pass along to others that knowledge. Thank you.

Last edited:
    SD Carpenter, will do.
    Mil.Click and ricard13, thank you.
    Aries 256, I have mostly shot 30/30, 223/5.56, and 308. I love my 308, but I just got a 6.5CM to use for up to 1k yards and because I just wanted one.

Reactions: Aries256
    SD Carpenter, will do.
    Mil.Click and ricard13, thank you.
    Aries 256, I have mostly shot 30/30, 223/5.56, and 308. I love my 308, but I just got a 6.5CM to use for up to 1k yards and because I just wanted one.
    Nice nice :) the 6.5 is one helluva tack driver

Reactions: Macman25
    From a new member to a new member, welcome to the 'hide... keep up the fight in SoCal, I'll be doing the same in NorCal ;)

Hi, just another FNG from Southern California. I have been a member here for a while and decided I should finally introduce myself. I am not new to shooting but I am new to long range precision shooting. I have been spending a lot of time reading and trying to learn as much as I can. There is definitely an unbelievable amount of knowledge here, and folks willing to share it. I appreciate it all very much. I really enjoy learning new things and all of the little details that go into long range shooting intrigue me very much. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can and hopefully one day I will be able and qualified to pass along to others that knowledge. Thank you.
    Welcome from a transplanted Cardiff-By-The-Sea boy, been in SC for about 20 yr. now and love it in tons of ways. Stay tuned in here and hang in there in SoCal...if you haven’t already check into the Bear Pit and Maggie’s Bar & Grill for good stuff on the fly. First is the current and ongoing “currents and scuttlebutt” all good (basically), the other some funny shit for sure a good time. ??

Last edited:
    Thank you HiDesertELR, Zorrosdens and Centuriator. I'm trying to absorb all the info that i have been reading. It has even helped me make a few purchases that would have been otherwise difficult at best. I will definitely check out the bear pit and maggies for all the latest scuttlebutt. i have been laughing quite a bit at "the socially UNacceptable humor thread. Usually go there after reading the informative stuff to unwind my brain a bit.

Reactions: Zorrosdens