• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from South Carolina

Rrhodes1970

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2020
South Carolina
New here but not to firearms. I recently made a trade and ran across your site while looking for upgrade information. I will start with a little tale of my return home with my new Tikka.

Walking into the house yesterday;

Wife: What is that?

Me: I traded my hunting rifle for another hunting rifle.

Wife: Why didn’t you talk to me before doing that? You don’t even know that guy.

Me: I didn’t talk to you when I bought the first rifle, why would I check with you about a trade? Also pretty sure you don’t know most of the people you buy things from.

Wife: What if he tried to rob you?

Me: I would have come home with 2 rifles…. Do you even know me?

Me: “Walks away victorious”

Also, sleeping on the couch but worth it.

Reactions: Howland
Welcome neighbor from Pickens County. Funny story.

Does your wife get an adrenaline rush riding shotgun and providing security and got bent out of shape for being left behind on the mission?

Reactions: Rrhodes1970
So you leave the house with an empty rifle case and say, "Honey, I'm off to the range," which for most guys takes a couple hours. This works unless she has counted your guns.
So you leave the house with an empty rifle case and say, "Honey, I'm off to the range," which for most guys takes a couple hours. This works unless she has counted your guns.

Doesn't work when you run to Lowes and bring it in the house along with some faucet repair parts.