• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Texas....

mountainbiker

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2013
Afternoon fella's
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for providing such a great resource. I am just getting back into shooting/hunting after a LONG hiatus. Part of the reason I am here is that I have a 5 year old son who has expressed an interest in learning to shoot, and I am excited about passing down a long standing family history of a love affair with firearms. Secondly, I have a cousing who was a fine custom riflesmith...specialized in long range high accuracy sticks. Three years ago he had a stroke, and lost the entire left side of his body. AFter seeing all o the custom Savage builds on here, I decided I wanted to try my hand at a custom build in 6.5x55 Swede...his favarite caliber, built in his honor.

Thanks again for this site, and I'll look forward to bombarding you guys with stupid questions!

Best Regards,

MTBR