• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Texas

Gjb89

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2017
New member but long time lurker both here and at the scout site. Recently put a order on a GAP Crusader with a few changes and hoping the next 10 months go by fast! Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and sharing some of my own.

Welcome.
Many are transitioning for the Scout Site on over. Nice rifle btw. Enjoy it!

G, what part of Texas are you in? i am just south of SA but work in the city. you are starting out with a nice setup and there are some good matches coming up. what caliber are you getting?

G, what part of Texas are you in? i am just south of SA but work in the city. you are starting out with a nice setup and there are some good matches coming up. what caliber are you getting?

I'm over here on the South East side just North of Beaumont. I went with 6.5 Creedmoor

I'm over here on the South East side just North of Beaumont. I went with 6.5 Creedmoor

Nice, I was in Kingwood for a couple years but then had to get out of the houston area. cant handle the idiots driving in that town.

you will be very happy with that caliber.