• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Texas!

Funny Asian Boy

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2020
Texas
Hey guys, I made a Hide account a few years back but never posted anything. As someone who larps at the range (and sometimes at night) and mainly shoots at targets at 50 yards (most of the time less than that), my friends that I shoot with finally bullied me into getting into bolt guns and more extended range shooting. I picked up a used Accuracy International AT in 6.5 and am interested in getting to the hobby! I picked up a Night Force ATACR 5-25x56 scope with some Spuhr rings, 300 rounds of ELD-M, a sling, an Armageddon Gear rear bag, and a shooting mat. My buddies have a range finder and decent spotting scope, and I figured I could learn to use a phone app for now before I spend more money on gear. I will take the rifle out next weekend to shoot for the first time. Thanks for having me!

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Focus on the rifle and your fundamentals, the gear will come. Enjoy yourself.

Welcome from Ocala, FL

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Sounds like you are off to a good start. Focus on the rifle and your fundamentals, the gear will come. Enjoy yourself.

Welcome from Ocala, FL
Thanks! This is my new rifle!
366710155_10159892786616748_8804818617757471146_n.jpg

I shot the rifle for the first time today and even got it out to 1000. I didn't Chrono my ammo or use my phone to measure my optic height, so I think my ballistic calculator was a bit off after 700 yards, but I still managed to ring the steel after three shots!
IMG_0500.jpg

Reactions: Makinchips208