• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Virgina

BigMister

Minuteman
Feb 12, 2014
Alexandria, VA
Hello from Virginia, signed up last year but got busy. I've been involved with shooting at some level almost my whole life but I'm always looking to learn and share what I know. Looking forward to talking it up on the forums.

Thanks for the reply. Are you competing there? I want to get into some competitive shooting now that I have the time. I did some for the Louisiana National Guard years ago but really have no idea where to start at as a civi.

after searching and searching it looks like Peacemaker is the place for NOVA, I just joined two weeks ago and plant to start shooting there next weekend. Yes I will do competitions there.

Reactions: BigMister
Ya'll are welcome to Quanticoshootingclub .We're having a 2 day "vintage precision rifle " match tomorrow and Sun. We have several different matches through the year.Membership is only $100.00 per year for civilians for now.

Come on out.

Steve

I know its not what this site is geared towards, but Fairfax Rod & Gun Club in Manassas hosts monthly IDPA matches. Peacemaker also hosts them as well as a myriad of other types of matches ranging from 3-gun to precision rifle.

My regular range is the Izaak Walton League in Leesburg. No matches but its never packed and it goes out to 100yd so its perfect for zeroing/load development. It's a private club but PM if you ever have an interest or would like to shoot there sometime.

Last edited: