• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Western Pennsylvania

RE:Bjorn

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2022
USA
Howdy, living and working in Western PA here. I've been creeping on these forums for a long time and wanted to jump in as I've become more serious about shooting at greater distances. Looking to increase knowledge and engage here. I'm sure it'll be fun.

Reactions: DustBun
Thanks boys. I normally keep myself out of any forums (and all social media) but I find myself here way too much to stay out any longer. Appreciate the welcome.

Howdy, living and working in Western PA here. I've been creeping on these forums for a long time and wanted to jump in as I've become more serious about shooting at greater distances. Looking to increase knowledge and engage here. I'm sure it'll be fun.
Welcome...was a Pittsburgh boy originally...Stanton Heights...but we left when I was 11. My parents (both long gone now) moved back when I was 18 and that's when I left the house.

Beautiful country in western PA. When I was a kid, they would send me and my friends to 2 wk summer camp (to give our parents a fucking break) in Zelienople. Not like camps today....place was a dump, we slept on surplus army cots with surplus army blankets, and all of the spiders and other creeping things that a 9 y.o. boy used to love. We adored the place and at the end of two weeks we were all dabbed in pink Calamine lotion from poison ivy.

Again, welcome.

My man, very close to me. I used to live in Texas and had a sister living in Colorado. I do miss the West. PA is nice but I long for a different environment. Stuck here probably another 20 years.

Reactions: Baron23
Welcome man. I'm in SE PA myself and just got more serious in long range shooting. You should check out Mifflin County Sportsmen's Assoc.

Welcome man. I'm in SE PA myself and just got more serious in long range shooting. You should check out Mifflin County Sportsmen's Assoc.
Wow I really wish I had access to a range like that, but it’s a 3 hour drive. I could probably only go a few times a year. Do they do guest passes without a membership or only full membership gets access?

They do public events. It's a 3 hour drive for me too. You can make it a weekend of shooting and camp on site.

Welcome Erie pa here
if you are looking for a long range try MKM precision in Kennerdale Pa
Good to know there out there. I was out in Cook Forest last year and love going out there. Is there a website I can get more info? I can't seem to find a good website for them.

this is there listing on the PRS site
they are also face book
Contact Matt Stiner and here can get you more info

Reactions: boltgunsmatter