• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from WV

GreenHat

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Well I have used this site as a resource for many years and done my fair share of lurking for some time. Former sniper and SF guy but havn't been on a long gun in 3-4 years and have been missing it, so I am looking to get into PRS or tactical shoots in the future. I can see a lot has changed and I'm trying to catch up on all the new gear and advances that have been made. I live quite close to Peacemaker and have already reached out to couple of people on here that shoot there regularly and they have been very gracious making recommendations and offering to meet up which I will take them up on. I am a special tactics instructor for the dept of state and hopefully can make up for what I am lacking in LR currency I can contribute in other areas of shooting and tactics and welcome the opportunity because I sure do plan on asking lot's of questions and look forward to learning from you all.
Thanks,
Gary