• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello gentleman. New here, from High Point,NC

Welcome from Starr SC. Just bought some equip for work in High Point recently. There’s a decent shop near there for reloading component

Welcome from Starr SC. Just bought some equip for work in High Point recently. There’s a decent shop near there for reloading components
whats the name? waiting to build my shop before i get too into it but ive been collecting

Glad I joined as theres not many places to be found that have some like minded minds and like minded skills.

Or like minded like mindedness...... 🤔

Stay alert and remain aware. We're glad to have you here.
If I may give some advice. Stay humble, pay attention, and know when to say thank you. This site has shaped a good portion of my life over the years.

Make sure you look up Pigg River Precision near Rocky Mount, VA. They have “open range” a few times a year with various steel out to 1240 or so. Also several matches throughout the year. Great place and owner.
Welcome