• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Hello, MAACO? About that lifetime warranty?"

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
I think I would MI on the spot if this turned around and smiled at me. Pennsylvania is doomed.

cl2p1aE.jpg

It's a Deep State of shit we're in ...

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...lvania-physician-general/stories/201707270115

Maybe
Pennsylvania Physician General Rachel Levine should reconsider soaking her dentures in used motor oil every night.​

Reactions: Veer_G
Maybe
Pennsylvania Physician General Rachel Levine should reconsider soaking her dentures in used motor oil every night.

But it's Pennzoil! (And "she's" now acting SecHealth.)

The more I study Alinsky and his followers, the more I realize how influential that dude was to this generation of communist agitators, and how successful his methods are. Super simple, super effective.

The only true counter I can see is of the same nature as a father disciplining his child hours after an event occurred while ensuring that all the myriad excuses the little one provides fall completely on deaf ears.

"MEH MEH MEH GAY RIGHTS MEH BLACK PEOPLE MEH WHITE PRIV....... *BELT SMACK MK2*....... wwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

"Now you understand why you got the belt, right?"

"*wimper*.. yes..."

"Tell me why."

"Because I was acting like a retarded communist agitator in public..."

"Are you going to do it again?"

"*wimper*... no"

"You know what happens if you do choose to do that again, right?"

"*wimper*... yes"

"Ok. Get the fuck out of here."

Unfortunately, our laws and things like a lack officer discretion, as well as the potential for civil suits makes it a risky proposition to go about whipping adults with belts for acting badly.

Come on! The comments got disabled for that story. They must have been priceless before the comment section was closed.